- This event has passed.
Barre Evolution Men’s Barre Intensive
April 9 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$20
BRING IN YOUR MEN!
We all know men and women are not built equally! But did you know barre classes offer specific benefits for men?
In the words of our fearless leader, Fred Devito from Exhale, “Barre exercises are a man’s missing link in fitness. Those muscles you never thought you had? Yeah, you’ll find them at the barre. And when you work on your weak links, your entire fitness level improves.
– Barre exercises help to keep the body youthful since the focus is on muscle density, bone density, and muscle elasticity. (Oh hey, long-term fitness goals.)
– At the barre, you’re using your body weight as resistance (instead of always using heavy weights) which challenges your core stabilization, posture, and alignment.
– Building flexibility is the number one way men can prevent injury – and for most of us, it’s missing from our training.
– Core conditioning — it’ll improve everything from your weight-lifting to your coordination and balance.
– In sports, we compete with an opponent. In barre, we compete with ourselves. Don’t underestimate the power of setting a goal and meeting it on your own. Barre classes are proven to improve overall sports performance — whether you’re playing tennis, golf, running or cycling.
– Barre classes can be your workout routine for the rest of your life to help control weight, improve muscle tone, and facilitate a healthy lifestyle.” ~ Fred Devito, Exhale Spa
This male-focused class will focus on building strength and flexibility in ways specifically beneficial for a man’s physique. Be prepared to sweat and find muscles you never knew you had!
$20 for single or couple.