BE Local Love March Nonprofit: Charleston Parks Conservancy
We’re proud to support Charleston Parks Conservancy as our BE Local Love March Nonprofit. The mission of Charleston Parks Conservancy is to increase the quality, awareness, appreciation and usage of Charleston’s parks and greenspaces.
Ask CPC about their mission and they’ll tell you “We open doors to individuals and communities in Charleston wanting to get engaged with their parks and greenspace in a kaleidoscope of positive ways.”
Here’s what we love about Charleston Parks Conservancy:
- The Charleston Parks Conservancy is a non-profit organization partnering with the City of Charleston, other like minded organizations and engaged communities who work, play and live around our parks.
- We bring resources to the Charleston community that support our work in local parks and greenspaces.
- We are a network of advocates for our parks.
- This community-based cause is supported through our passionate volunteers called the Charleston Park Angels.
Here are five ways you can join us in support of Charleston Park’s Conservancy:
- Attend a workshop in one of the local community gardens.
- Pick your favorite park project and donate directly to CPC.
- Volunteer as a CPC Park Angel.
- Reach your next Barre Evolution class milestone and we will donate on your behalf!
- Join us for a free outdoor barre class at the next the Out to Lunch with Charleston Parks Conservancy (date TBA on CPC’s event page and Facebook page)!