PER SAFETY GUIDELINES, WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND COMFORTABLE WHILE TAKING CLASSES:
- The number of clients in the studio is limited to 6.
- The studio has been mapped out so each member has their own designated (10 x 10) workout station.
- All members are required to sign the updated student waiver online on Wellness Living before class.
SIGN-UP AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If you wish to take a class in-studio, you must sign up through Wellness Living to reserve your spot.
- All members may sign up for classes (monthly membership, class pack and single class purchase). Class Pass users are also welcome to join us. Please note that there is limited availability.
- Due to limited capacity, we have updated our cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made 8 hours before the scheduled class time.
- Late cancels and no shows will result in a $15 late cancel/no-show fee.
ENTERING THE BUILDING:
- We ask that you enter the building no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow members from the class before to exit safely. This will also allow our staff to prepare the studio for the next class.
- Masks/face coverings are required when entering and exiting the building and may be removed once you are in the safety of your 10×10 square.
- Staff & members will have temperature taken immediately upon entering the building. This will be recorded for the employee and the member for the purpose of contact tracing. Temperature must be below 100.4 degrees in order to be allowed to enter, work, or participate in-studio.
CLEANING AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- We ask that members wash their hands before and after each class.
- After drying your hands with a paper towel, please use it to open the restroom door. Wastebaskets will be placed outside of the restrooms to dispose paper towels.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk as well as the changing areas.
A FEW OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Towels will not be made available at this time. Members may bring & leave with their own towels.
- Grip socks are required to be worn in class. Borrowed socks will no longer be provided. As always, socks are available for sale in the studio
- Water fountains are for use ONLY to fill water bottles, no drinking directly from the fountain. Bringing a full water bottle to the studio is highly encouraged. We will continue to offer water bottles to purchase in the studio.
- We ask that you clean equipment using gym wipes provided at the end of class; staff will also clean equipment after members leave.
IN EFFORTS TO STAY HEALTHY AND HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND OTHER ILLNESSES, WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE 3 C’s:
✓ COVER – Cough (or sneeze) into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue that is immediately thrown away.
✓ CLEAN – Frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds – about the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice.
✓ CONTAIN – Stay home when you are sick until you have been free of fever for 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
Per CDC guidelines, we encourage you to wash your hands before class, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze, and if you feel ill, wait to join us until you are better.