BARRE EVOLUTION REOPENING NEWS:
We are thrilled to announce that we will have a reopening trial run this Thursday, May 28th and Friday, May 29th in Mount Pleasant. While we have been preparing for our reopening for quite some time, this test period will help us iron out every imaginable detail to serve you the best we can.
Our reopening will be conducted in a gradual and safe manner as we work to follow the guidelines set forth by our government and the CDC.
Following this test period, we plan to operate on a modified schedule alternating studios each day. Online classes will continue to be made available. We will be offering up to two live stream classes per day to give those staying at home a bit more variety.
As of now, the studios will remain closed on weekends but we will continue to stream classes through Zoom.
PER SAFETY GUIDELINES, WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND COMFORTABLE WHILE TAKING CLASSES:
- The number of clients in the studio is limited to 6 in Mount Pleasant and 7 in West Ashley.
- The studio has been mapped out so each member has their own designated (10 x 10) workout station. Props will be set up in the studio for each member attending to avoid members potentially walking into each other while gathering required props. We ask that members stay within their designated space.
- The class limit per member is 2 in-studio classes per week to allow fellow members the opportunity to attend in-studio.
- All members are required to sign the updated student waiver online on Wellness Living before class.
SIGN-UP AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If you wish to take a class in-studio, you must sign up through Wellness Living to reserve your spot.
- Please note that for the time being, in-studio classes are reserved for members. ClassPass clients can still take advantage of online classes, and we look forward to having you again in the future!
- Due to limited capacity, we have updated our cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made 8 hours before the scheduled class time.
- Late cancels and no shows will result in a $15 late cancel/no-show fee.
ENTERING THE BUILDING:
- We ask that you enter the building no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow members from the class before to exit safely. This will also allow our staff to prepare the studio for the next class.
- Staff & members will have temperature taken immediately upon entering the building. This will be recorded for the employee and the member for the purpose of contact tracing. Temperature must be below 100.4 degrees in order to be allowed to enter, work, or participate in-studio.
CLEANING AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- We ask that members wash their hands before and after each class.
- After drying your hands with a paper towel, please use it to open the restroom door. Wastebaskets will be placed outside of the restrooms to dispose paper towels.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the front desk as well as the changing areas.
A FEW OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Towels will not be made available at this time. Members may bring & leave with their own towels.
- Grip socks are required to be worn in class. Borrowed socks will no longer be provided. As always, socks are available for sale in the studio
- Water fountains are for use ONLY to fill water bottles, no drinking directly from the fountain. Bringing a full water bottle to the studio is highly encouraged. We will continue to offer water bottles to purchase in studio.
- We ask that you clean equipment using gym wipes provided at the end of class; staff will also clean equipment after members leave.
IN EFFORTS TO STAY HEALTHY AND HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 AND OTHER ILLNESSES, WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE 3 C’s:
✓ COVER – Cough (or sneeze) into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue that is immediately thrown away.
✓ CLEAN – Frequently wash your hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds – about the time it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice.
✓ CONTAIN – Stay home when you are sick until you have been free of fever for 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
Per CDC guidelines, we encourage you to wash your hands before class, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze, and if you feel ill, wait to join us until you are better.